Ingredients With Intention
From the acacia tree, this amazing prebiotic fibre directly feeds the beneficial bacteria in the gut, fuelling your microbiome and supporting your digestion.
The easiest snack known to mankind, we included apples in Full Stop because of their amazing phytonutrients and antioxidants - they are rich in skin loving polyphenols and gut loving fibre. Studies have linked apples to reduced risk of cancer, heart disease, high blood pressure and diabetes.
Known as the Prince of Herbs in ayurveda, Ashwagandha is an adaptogen that helps to support the body’s resilience to both physiological and psychological demand. This incredible herb is most well known for its ability to reduce stress and promote a calmer and happier sense of being. We use the purest, most well researched K-66 ashwagandha, which is full spectrum, the highest concentration and most bioavailable ashwagandha on the market. It is known for its ability to induce calmness and clarity, by regulating neurotransmitters such as serotonin and is used to alleviate stress and fatigue, and promote energy and resilience.
KSM-66 Ashwagandha has been clinically proven in over 11 double blind, placebo controlled studies to:
- Help you feel less anxious and depressed
- Improve immunity
- Optimise libido in men and women
- Optimise stress response by lowering cortisol levels
- Aids sports performance through muscle strength and recovery
- Improve cognitive function
- Improvements in memory, focus, information processing speeds and executive function.
Ruby red beets detoxify, tame inflammation and reduce oxidative stress thanks to the potent betaine and betalaines inside. Beets also contain nitrates which appear to improve the efficiency of the mitochondria, the energy creators of the cell; improve cognitive function by increasing blood flow to the brain; and increase oxygen uptake by the cells.
Rich in age defying, free-radical fighting, radiance boosting antioxidants and polyphenols. Blueberries are a wonder fruit with anti-inflammatory properties. Native Americans revered the blueberry as a “fruit of the Great Spirit” because of the five pointed star on the blossom end of the fruit. Because the star was perfectly formed, they believed the fruit was of divine origin, sent to relieve the children’s hunger during a famine.
Little trees with powerful benefits!! The phytonutrients in broccoli (glucosinolates) boost your liver’s ability to detoxify environmental chemicals, while the flavonoid kaempferol is a powerful anti-inflammatory. Broccoli also contains high levels of vitamin C and folate which protect against cancer and heart disease.The glucosinolates and sulphorophanes in broccoli change the expression of your genes to help balance your sex hormones, reducing breast and other cancers.
The protein from this little brown grain actually has the closest amino acid profile to mother’s milk out of all known protein sources. Brown rice protein is high in sulphur producing amino acids cysteine and methionine, and has a faster absorption rate of leucine which slows degradation of muscle tissue and may decrease food intake and body weight. A 2013 Nutrition Journal study also found that it is just as effective as whey protein for body composition and exercise performance.
The (not so) humble carrot is actually jam packed with powerful plant compounds such as beta carotene (which is responsible for the orange, yellow and red pigment in fruit and vegetables), alpha cartone, lycopene, lutein and polyacetylenes - which are important for lowered cholesterol, eye health and decreased risk of cancer.
Chicory Root Fibre
A very well researched gut loving prebiotic fiber that can help you achieve optimal digestive health. This brilliant plant-based root fibre has been linked to:
- Healthy metabolism and blood sugar levels.
- Increased calcium and magnesium absorption,
- Increased bifidobacterium (the good guys in your gut!) and butyric acid (a bi-product of the good guys in your gut!)
Coconut Milk Powder
Full of heart and brain healthy medium chain triglycerides (MCT’s) which:
- Speed up metabolism,
- Quench cravings,
- Support hormone health and
- Reduce insulin resistance.
These powerful superfood seeds have been hailed in latin “Linum usitatissimum” which means “the most useful” and high amounts of alpha linoleic acid - a plant-based Omega 3 fatty acid that:
- Squashes inflammation
- Support healthy hormones
- Bursting with protein, fibre and free radical fighting antioxidants.
Gluten Free Oats
These nutritional powerhouses are rich in antioxidants, phytonutrients, vitamins, minerals and soluble fibre.
- Filling and provide long lasting energy
- Maintain a healthy gut microbiome
- Helps reduce cholesterol levels
- Reduce glucose sensitivity
- Oats contain avenanthramides which help dilate blood vessels and improve blood flow to boost your glow
- High in beta glucan which accelerates wound healing and supports skin repair
- Packed with polyphenols that are fantastic for reducing inflammation and improving skin clarity.
From the guar tree, guar gum nourishes good gut bacteria, helps you feel full and helps keep blood sugar from spiking after meals.
Queen of the greens, kale is one of the most nutrient dense foods on the planet, loaded with beneficial compounds to supercharge your life. It is loaded with vitamins and minerals such as A, C, K, iron and calcium, along with powerful antioxidants such as quercetin and kaempferol, which help counteract against oxidative damage caused by free radicals, and lutein and zeaxanthin which protect eyes from macular damage and cataracts.
Bursting with cleansing chlorophyll and microbiome loving fibre, spinach is one of our favourite superhero greens. It contains generous servings of minerals like iron and the powerhouse antioxidant, quercetin which scavenges free radicals that would otherwise damage cell membranes, tamper with DNA and even cause cell death! The plant-based fibre in this beautifying leaf also reduces cortisol and boosts collagen production to prevent wrinkles!
This ancient, super duper blue green algae is known as Mother Earth’s very first protein source and is one of nature’s most nutrient dense foods.
- Rich in vitamins A, C, E and B’s and minerals iron, manganese, zinc, selenium, potassium and magnesium
- Omega 3, 6 & 9 essential fatty acids - including gamma linoleic acid (GLA) that is rarely found in food sources.
- Made of 65% protein in a highly bioavailable form.
- One of the best plant-based sources of iron on the planet that is highly absorbable and gentle on the digestive system.
- 26 times more calcium than milk.
Hailing from Paraguay, steviol glycosides are found in the leaves of the stevia plant, which has been used as a natural sweetener in South America since the 16th century. This amazing natural sweetener contains no calories and most importantly does not raise blood sugar levels or insulin response.
This gloriously sultry red fruit provides a natural source of sweetness and is jam packed with vitamin C to support immunity and collagen production and antioxidants that work their free radical fighting magic with each blissful sip.
An amazing source of the essential fatty acid Linoleic Acid, which we cannot survive without and must be obtained through diet as the body is unable to produce itself. Not to be confused with the oxidised seed oils used in junk food, sunflower oil has been shown to lower both blood total cholesterol and and LDL cholesterol levels.
Brilliant red tomatoes contain lycopene, an antioxidant which is incredibly effective at healing the skin (it’s often found in skin care ingredient lists). Better yet, the fat from flax seeds, coconut milk and sunflower seeds increases the absorption of lycopene 4X.
Pea protein is a high quality, easily digestible plant protein made from yellow peas. They contain all 9 essential amino acids, though low in methionine. essential for:
- Building and repairing tissue around the body
- Cellular repair
- Support stronger, firmer skin.
- Biochemical reactions involving enzymes
- Hormonal messaging
- Muscular structure and maintenance
The Full Stop probiotic Lactospore, has the best (and most extensively researched) absorption rates of any available probiotic strains.
- Promotes immune system function
- Improves gut health and digestion
- Enhances absorption of nutrients
- Fights inflammation around the body
- Supports energy production
- Protects against constipation
- Supports protection against illness and infection
- Improves vision in dim light
- Prevents age-related eyesight degradation
- Encourages healthy skin cell renewal
- Promotes healthy hair, skin and nails
- Helps maintain healthy bones, teeth and cartilage
- Supports immune function
- Promotes iron absorption
- Supports eye and cardiovascular health
- Supports detoxification
- Promotes collagen production to protect against skin ageing.
- Protects against free radical damage
It is important to maintain an optimal level of vitamin D in the body through all stages of life, from fetal development to old age.
- Helps maintain healthy bones
- Aids mood regulation and reduce symptoms of depression
- Helps to support the brain, immune and nervous systems
- Works together with vitamin K2 for calcium absorption: Vitamin D is necessary for calcium absorption, and vitamin K is important for directing calcium to the bones and away from the soft tissues, such as blood vessels and kidneys
Vitamin E benefits your body inside and out, with antioxidant power making it the star of many a beauty cream. We use D-Alpha Tocopherol Succinate, the most bioavailable of the vitamin E group.
- Powerful antioxidant that helps to protect your cells
- Defend the skin against ageing, inflammation and sun damage
- Great for healthy hair and scalp
- Strengthens the immune system
- Protect our body cells from oxidative damage. Oxidative damage has been associated with many health conditions and premature ageing.
We use K2 Menaquinone-7 which has a higher bioavailability than other formats.
- Helps prevent clotting and heart disease
- Supporting bone metabolism and dental health
- New studies show links to aiding the recovery of liver cancer patients
- D3 and K2 (both found in Full Stop) work synergistically together to ensure calcium is absorbed easily and reaches the bone mass.
B1 - Thiamine
- Plays a crucial role in carbohydrate metabolism
- Essential for functioning of the nervous system
B2 - Riboflavin
We use Riboflavin 5- Phosphate R5P, which is a highly bioavailable form of B2.
- Helps your body convert food into energy.
- Supports other vitamins and minerals in their function as a cofactor: folate, vitamin B6, niacin, iron and vitamin K.
- Essential for synthesis of red blood cells.
- Essential for production and regulation of certain hormones.
B3 - Nicotinamide
Otherwise knowmn as Niacinomide or Niacin, Vitamin B3 powers your cells and is involved in at least 40 different chemical reactions in the body.
- Repairs cell damage
- Benefits the brain
- Helps to maintain healthy cholesterol levels.
B5 - Pantothenic Acid
- Supports energy levels
- Essential for metabolism of fats
- Essential for synthesis of adrenal hormones which play an important role in managing stress
- Essential in transmission of nerve impulses
B6 P5P is the most bioactive and absorbable form of Vitamin B6,
- Supports hormone regulation
- Supports immune function
- Promotes radiant skin
- Essential for production of neurotransmitters such serotonin, dopamine and GABA
- Fuels metabolism of carbohydrate, fat and protein
- Prevent and treat anemia
- Reduces clogged arteries and risk of heart disease
B7 - Biotin
- Support healthy and radiant hair skin and nails
- Acts as an essential cofactor, which allows enzymes to work efficiently - critical for gene expression, cell growth, and metabolism.
B9 - Folic Acid
- Essential dietary supplement for expectant and pregnant women
- Reduces the risk of neural defects in new-born babies
- Helps the body produce healthy red blood cells
- Helps maintain a healthy immune system and reduce fatigue
- Essential for healthy homocysteine levels
- Psychological well-being
- Supports brain health
- Supports cardiovascular health
- Supports fertility
Methylcobalamin is the natural, highly absorbable form of Vitamin B12. Best known for boosting energy, B12 is generally not found in plant foods, so vegan and vegetarian diets may benefit most from taking a supplement.
- Increase energy levels
- Reduce tiredness and fatigue
- Helps regulate moods and reduce stress
- Essential for vegan diets
- Helps improve sleep
- Important for homocysteine metabolism - Healthy homocysteine metabolism is required to support the ageing brain, psychological wellbeing, cardiovascular health and fertility. Vitamin B12 levels may decline as we age, and certain medications are also known to reduce B12 levels. We have included beetroot powder for its special supportive role in many of the health conditions or situations listed above.
Calcium is more than just strong bones and teeth. Our bodies use calcium constantly, ranging from the maintenance of proper heart and nervous system function to hormonal balance, brain activity and blood clotting.
We use Copper Bisglycinate in the Full Stop formulation because it is an optimally absorbed Albion mineral chelate.
- Coenzyme in cellular processes,
- Supplies the body with energy
- Metabolizes iron
- Strengthens connective tissue
- Creates neurotransmitters.
- Essential for heart, artery, nerve and skin health
This trace metal aids in blood sugar stabilization, and draws blood sugar out of cells.
- Support healthy blood sugar levels
- Support healthy weight management
- Support carbohydrate metabolism
- Iodine deficiency is common in the UK due to shifts in dietary preferences and reduced access to iodine rich foods
- Good iodine levels are even more essential when thyroid conditions and thyroid hormone conversion issues are prevalent, further helping to support a healthy metabolism, hormones and energy.
- Necessary for healthy hair and skin, cognition and normal functioning of the nervous system.
We use Iron Bisglycinate in Shake Full Stop, which provides an optimal way to supplement iron. Conventional iron supplementation, including forms such as ferrous sulfate, can cause gastrointestinal side effects including nausea, vomiting, constipation, diarrhea, and dark-colored stools, because these conventional forms of iron are poorly absorbed. Full Stop provides 50% RNI for of elemental iron per shake that has been reacted with glycine for optimal absorption in the gastrointestinal tract, thus helping to decrease the typical gastrointestinal side effects.
- Essential for red blood cell production
- Fights fatigue
- Deficiencies can cause fatigue and loss of cognitive function
- Essential for nervous system health
- Improves energy levels
- Aids better athletic performance
Critical for bone health, DNA and RNA support, and is responsible for relaxing and contracting muscles—this is a great tool for combatting PMS and easing digestion.
- Magnesium is involved in 300+ processes within the body and brain.
- Up to 70% Western women deficient in this mineral
- Support healthy nervous system
- Essential for energy production
- Supports mood and psychological function
- Soothing and calming in the evening - known as nature’s tranquiliser
- Magnesium is an important co-factor for the absorption of other nutrients such as calcium and therefore is helpful in musculoskeletal health.
An electrolyte that is highly reactive in water and produces positively charged ions, allowing it to conduct electricity, which is important for many processes in the body.
- Essential for normal cellular function
- Regulates muscular function and repair
- Functioning of the nervous system which relays messages from the brain to the body
- Metabolises carbohydrates
- Synthesizes protein
- Regulates fluid balance
- Regulates heart and muscle contractions
Working in tandem with calcium to support proper bone formation and health. It is also:
- Important for filtering waste out of the kidneys
- Essential for energy production
- Grow, maintain and repair tissues and cells
- Supports production of DNA and RNA
- A powerful antioxidant
- Important for healthy functioning of the thyroid
- Has been shown to slow premature ageing of skin cells
- Helps reduce oxidative stress
- Support healthy sperm
- May exert protective effects against heavy metals including cadmium and mercury.
If there was a super mineral, then zinc would be first in line for the crown. For that supple skin glow, its powers include helping with skin elasticity, integrity, and even tone by fighting free radicals, and controlling inflammation. It is an essential trace element that is crucial to more than 200 enzymatic reactions and is vital for a healthy immune system and supports the body’s ability to make new cells and enzymes.
- Necessary for a healthy immune system
- Decreases inflammation
- Protects cells from oxidative stress
- Supports fertility and reproduction
- Supports cognitive function
- Helps process carbohydrate, fat and protein in food
- Increases the speed of healing muscles and wounds
- Support healthy hair, skin and nails
- Protects against colds and viruses and minimises symptoms for allergy and hayfever
- Works with B6 to balance hormones
- Increase general overall wellness.